The Certified HR Auditor
CHRA - IAPPD
HR has a legal and a financial impact on the organization. Therefore HR Professionals should ensure the integrity and accuracy of the data they use and the processes they follow in their departments. One way to ensure that this is actually happening is by auditing the HR processes & activities currently in place.
This course is designed to help participants identify the critical areas in HR that must be audited through an in depth step - by - step process and systematic series of questions about key compliance, risk management, internal audit, and HR Management issues.
HR audits should additionally provide suggestions for corrective action. This program answers the question: Is the HR Function Fit to Purpose?.
The course methodology is based with series of audit questions covers eleven (11) HR Categories and Lectures designed for HR Audit process domain, with extensive practical applications, & team based activities. Role plays and individual & team exercises are also incorporated extensively in the program in addition to a number of presentations by participants
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Acquire a comprehensive knowledge to the concept, evolution, and objective of HR Audit.
- Realize the meaning of audit and its role in business improvements through HR.
- Identify areas of weaknesses in organizational processes related to recruitment and selection, employee records keeping, performance appraisal, and payroll
- Recognize various methodologies in evaluating HR and its impact including interviews, Observation, Questionnaires, records and secondary data.
- Learn & Perform auditing HR subsystems like recruitment and manpower planning, Performance Management System, training and learning etc.
- Develop a detailed and accuracy-focused approach to human resources.
- Create a plan of action to improve HR processes in their organization.
Directors, Managers, Internal Audit professionals, HR Consultants supervisors, specialists, team leaders, and officers in the functions of HR. The course is also very useful for who are about to start an audit exercise in the HR department in their organization.
- Deciding and initiating action
- Presenting and communicating
- Applying expertise and technology
- Following instructions and procedures
- Planning and organizing
- Achieving goals and objectives
Download Course Modules - Download Now