The Certified Strategist:
From Planning to Execution
This training course is a certification program that builds all the elements and competencies of a successful strategist in you. You will feel enabled and prepared to strategically make business plans and fulfill them successfully. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area.
- Who Should Attend?
All levels of managers and company personnel who are involved in charting and supporting the execution of the company plans to achieve its strategic goals and objectives.
- Course Outline
- What Is Strategy and Why Is it Important, & We Mean By 'Strategy'?
- The Four Big Strategic Questions
- What Do Key Elements of a Successful Strategy
- Strategy and the Quest for Competitive Advantage
- The Managerial Process of Crafting and Executing Strategy
- The Strategy Making/Strategy Execution Process
- Types of Strategic Objectives Required
- The Company's Strategy Making Hierarchy
- Corporate and Business Level Strategies
- Functional and Operational Level Strategies
- What Does Strategy Implementation Involve?
- Evaluating a Company's External Environment
- The Components of a Company's Macro-Environment
- Key Questions Regarding the Industry and Company Environment
- PEDSTL and the Five Forces Model of Competition
- Impact of Industry Forces on Strategy
- Common Types of Industry Driving Forces
- Key Factors for Competitive Success